- High-definition printer that provides a photo-like quality print.
- Available in either single or dual sided configuration.
- Ideal for printing on smart cards.
Order using the buttons below
- Reviews (0)
Photo-quality over-the-edge retransfer printing
Offering reverse transfer printing with built-in visual security, the Magicard Ultima ID card printer is a powerful addition to the Magicard line of printers. With its quick print speeds, large 200-card hopper, high yield 1,000 print ribbons and an easy-to-use touch screen interface, this printer is ideal for large organisations looking for efficient card printing.
Ultima enables you to print up to 100 high definition full colour cards per hour. The quality of print means staff can quickly and easily identify the facial features on ID cards for comparison against the holder. This makes it the ideal solution for drivers’ licences, national ID cards and other cards where security is paramount.
The Ultima retransfer printer comes with built-in visual security via the use of up to 10 secure HoloKote® watermarks. That means that if you choose to do so, you can distinguish different departments with a separate holographic design. For additional built-in security, Ultima exploits the wavelengths of the dye-film so it can fluoresce under UV lighting.
High capacity consumables (1000 prints) and hoppers, combined with a range of encoding options to write secure electronic data to the card, make the Ultima ideal for high volume localised or centralised issuance of secure smart cards.
- 300dpi retransfer, 256 colour depth level (8Bit)
- Gravity with auto card thickness adjustment
- 200 input / 200 output
Single-sided printing ●
Double-sided printing ●
- TFT LCD panel, Size: 4.3 inch, Resolution: 480×272,
- Resistive touchscreen
Standard HoloKote with UV
- A choice of 10 standard designs
Custom HoloKote with UV
- Ordered separately
- ISO 7811 – tracks 1, 2 and 3, JIS2
- ISO 7816 and EMV
- MIFARE®, DESFire®, Pro, iClass®.
- Other encoders available, see encoder compatibility matrix
- Windows / OS X / Linux
USB 2.0 connection ●
10/100 BASE-T Ethernet ●
- up to 100 cards per hour
- CR80 (ISO/IEC7810) 85.6mm x 54mm / 3.375″ x 2.125″
- PVC, PET, PC, PVH, ABS
- 30 mil (0.76) to 50 mil (1.27)
- 16.74kg (36.90 lbs).
- 334mm L x 458mm W x 431mm H (13.14” L x 18.03” W x 16.96” H).
Environmental operating range
- Sheltered office environment 10°C to 30°C (50°F to 85°F).
- External power supply 100-240V 50-60Hz autoranging.
- Single-sided printer 3680-0001
- Double-sided printer 3680-0021