The SwiftColor SCC-400D ink jet credential printer, designed to print oversized ID cards for event management.
- Reviews (0)
- Print Technology: Single-pass ink jet
- Print Speed: 50 sheets per minute
- Paper tray: Holds 100 sheets of plastic cards
The SwiftColor SCC4000-D ink jet printer prints high quality oversized credentials and passes in just seconds, and its 1200dpi resolution means your cards will come out looking great.
Oversized Credentials Printer
Oversized credentials are used for a wide variety of events including sporting events (as press passes, VIP passes, and guest passes), concerts (as press passes and VIP passes), industry and trade events (for presenters, businesses, and attendees), and more.
The SwiftColor ID card printer is specially designed to print on durable oversized cards measuring 3.5″ x 5.5″ (89mm x 140mm). The SwiftColor prints on PVC cards that are the standard 30mil thickness of a normal CR80 ID card.
These large cards make it easy to print company names or logos, cardholder information, and security details that are readable at a glance – an important security measure in crowded event halls and venues.
In addition, the SwiftColor features USB and Ethernet connectivity and works with Windows operating systems XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32 bit and 64 bit).
Ink Jet Printing
Unlike other credential printers, the SwiftColor printer uses traditional ink jet printing technology. This gives you fast print times and high definition 1200 dpi print resolution for clear and crisp color and text on your cards.
The SwiftColor printer uses four printheads, one each for the four ink cartridges (black, cyan, magenta, and yellow). This allows it to print a 3.5″ x 5.5″ card in full color in just two seconds using single-pass printing. Each ink cartridge holds 105ml of ink so you can confidently print a large number of cards without running low.
- Inkjet (Single pass printing)
Type of Ink
- Dye based ink
- 4 color (BK, C, M, Y)
Dimensions (W x H x D))
- 23.4 x 16.1 x 18.2 inch (595 x 410 x 464 mm)
- 55.12 lbs. (25kg) Net
Number of Print Heads
- 4.24 inches (107.8)
Print Speed (copy mode)
- 100 sheets/min. Business card (2.2 x 3.6 inches) (55 x 91mm)
- 45 sheets/min. Postcard (3.9 x 5.8 inches) (100 x 148mm)
- 28 sheets/ min. Envelope (9.3 x 4.7 inches) (235×120mm)
- 50 sheets/min. Plastic card (3.5 x 5.5 inches) (89 x 140 mm)
Max Print Area
- Width – 4.24 inch (107.80 mm)
- Length – 11.69 inches(297.0mm)
- Top/Bottom – 0.08 inches (2mm)
- Left/Right – 0.08 inches (2mm)
Type of the Media
- Exclusive business card, envelope, postcard, plastic card
Paper Transport Size
- Width – 3.35 – 4.7 inches (85-120mm)
- Length – 1.9-11.81 inches (49-300mm)
- Thickness – 200-760µm
- Business card: 500 sheets thickness = .01 inches (0.245mm)
- Postcard: 500 sheets thickness = .01 inches (0.245mm)
- Envelope: 100 sheets (Flap side downward)
- Data Transmission – USB2.0 Hi-speed function, Giga Bit Ethernet
- WinXP, Vista, Win7 (32/64 bit)
- 100-240V, 50-60Hz
Max. Power Consumption
Operating Environment (Temperature/Humidity)
- 59°F (15°C) 10% – 86°F (30°C) 80%
- 100ml for each color BK/C/M/Y