HID 500X iClass Seos – QTY 100
- 100 programmed cards per package
- Made of composite PVC/PET material
- 13.56MHz contactless smart cards
- Base model number options:
- 5005 – 16K Bytes
- 5006 – 8K Bytes
- Add an optional magnetic stripe
- Print a barcode, custom artwork, photo ID and text with a PVC card printer
- Meets ISO standards for thickness for use with direct image and thermal transfer printers
- Standard CR80 size
HID iClass Seos 500X contactless smart cards can be used for a variety of applications. iClass Seos technology was designed by HID to make access control more powerful, more versatile and more secure. Multiple, securely separated files in 500X cards allows a single card to be used for numerous applications and supports future growth.
Base model formats are 5005 and 5006 which are made of composite PET/PVC material.
The HID 500X line of iClass smart cards allows you to combine 13.56MHz contactless read/write smart card technology with a magnetic stripe, a barcode, custom printing with images and text, and anti-counterfeiting features.
500X iClass Smart Cards are commonly used for:
- Photo IDs
- Access control
- Cashless vending
- Membership cards
- Airline ticketing
- Public transportation
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.