HID 3150 iClass SE Composite + Proximity Cards – QTY 100
- 100 cards per package
- Made of composite PVC-PET material
- 125kHz Prox technology
- 13.56MHz contactless smart card
- Card Specifications:
- 2.127” x 3.375” (5.40 mm x 8.57 mm)
- Standard CR80 size
- 30 mil thickness
- Weight of 0.24 oz (6.8 g)
- Card Configurations:
- 2k bit (256 Bytes)
- 16k bit (2k Bytes)
- 32k bit (4k Bytes)
Note: All configurations are available with HID Prox
- Customizable Options:
- Magnetic stripe
- External card numbering (inkjet or laser engraving)
- Vertical slot punch
- Custom artwork (text or graphics)
- Compatibility: Operates with any reader that accepts iClass SE and HID Prox technologies
- Meets ISO 15693/14443B for contactless communications
- Base model number options:
- 3150 – PVC 2k bit (256 Bytes) + HID Prox Card
- 3150 – PVC 16k bit (2k Bytes) card with 2 application areas + HID Prox Card
- 3152 – PVC-PET 16k bit (2k Bytes) card with 16 application areas + HID Prox Card
- 3153 – PVC-PET 32k bit (4k Bytes) 16k/2 + 16k/1 + HID Prox Card
- 3154 – PVC-PET 32k bit (4k Bytes) 16k/16 + 16k/1 + HID Prox Card
HID 3150 iClass SE Smart & Prox Cards are multi-technology smart chip and proximity cards. Constructed from 60% PVC and 40% PET plastic, these durable composite cards are capable of withstanding higher heat settings caused from lamination or retransfer printers. These long-lasting, graphic-grade smart cards produce state-of-the-art, high-quality identification cards.
iClass SIO-Enabled (iClass SE) Smart & Prox Cards are part of HID’s next-generation high-frequency, contactless smart cards. Secure Identity Object, or SIO, is a new portable credential methodology offered by HID. Capable of supporting all data types, SIO provides both portability and security, adding extreme protection to identity data.
HID’s iClass SE smart cards are TIP™ enabled (Trusted Identity Platform®), ensuring trusted identity for security, mobility, and advanced applications. What’s more – HID 3150 iClass SE Smart & Prox Cards include multiple, separately secured files, allowing a single card to be used for numerous applications. This feature supports future growth and expansion for your ID card applications.
The HID 3150 line of iClass SE Smart & Prox Cards combine 125kHz prox technology with 13.56MHz contactless read/write smart card technology in a single card. The HID Prox comes in a frequency of 125KHz with a convenient read range and flexible programming formats.
When passed within range of a radio frequency acceptor, these contactless smart cards read and write information to ultimately store data in the chip’s memory. These smart cards were expertly manufactured with a proven technology to ensure a consistent read range, regardless of potential body shielding or weather/environmental conditions.
Available in 2k bit, 16k bit, or 32k bit, HID 3150 iClass SE Smart & Prox Cards offer flexible configurations. Magnetic stripes, external card numbering, and anti-counterfeiting features can also be customized onto your iClass SE Smart & Prox Cards, hightening their overall security.
Offered in quantities of 100, base model formats for HID 3150 iClass SE Smart & Prox Cards include 3150, 3151, 3152, 3153, and 3154.
3150 iClass SE Smart & Prox Cards are commonly used for applications such as:
- Access control
- Time & attendance
- Cashless Vending
- Membership cards
- PC logon
- Airline ticketing
- Public transportation
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.