HID 1391 MicroProx Tags – QTY 100
- 100 tags per package
- 125 kHz proximity
- Select 26 bit H10301, 37 bit H10302, or 40 bit C10106 format
- Our HID 1391 prox tag prices include programming
- Dimensions: 1.285″ diameter, 0.070″ thick
- Outer shell material is Lexan
1391LGSMN 1391LKSSN 1391NGSSN
1391LGSNN 1391LSSMN 1391NKSNN
1391LGSSN 1391LSSNN 1391NKSSN
1391LKSMN 1391LSSRN 1391NSSNN
1391LKSNN 1391LSSSN 1391NSSSN
The HID MicroProx tag provides the convenience of HID’s proximity technology in a small disk-shaped transponder. Simply attach the adhesive-backed tag to any non-metallic card or device, and you instantly have a proximity card! With the MicroProx tag you can:
- Seamlessly upgrade from Wiegand, magnetic stripe or barium ferrite technologies by simply adhering the tag to your existing access card.
- Easily and cost-effectively turn a plastic ID badge or contact smart chip card into a proximity credential!
- Add proximity access control capability to users’ cell phones, PDAs and other similar non-metallic devices.
26 Bit H10301 Format Cards – Requires that a facility code and card start number are specified by the customer when placing an order. The customer is responsible for all tracking and management of card numbers.
37 Bit H10302 Format Cards – Does not require that a facility code or card start number are specified by the customer when placing an order. HID controls card numbering, ensuring that card numbers are NEVER duplicated.
40 Bit C10106 Format Cards –HID assigns the card numbering, so there is no risk of duplicating card numbers. The card numbers are sequential in a single order, but there will be gaps in the card numbers across your entire card inventory. The 40 bit cards are compatible with Casi Rusco systems.
HID 1391 Prox Tag Features:
- Simply adhere a MicroProx tag to your existing access card to seamlessly upgrade Wiegand, magnetic stripe or barium ferrite technologies
- Easily and cost-effectively converts an ID badge or contact smart card into a proximity credential
- Can be programmed in any HID prox format and is compatible with all HID prox readers
- Extremely consistent read range
- Small and convenient (the size of a coin), easily attaches to an existing ID card, cell phone, PDA or other similar nonmetallice device for instant prox access control capability
- Passive, no-battery design offers an infinite number of reads
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.