The affordable card printing solution for low volume applications!
Order using the buttons below
- Reviews (0)
The Evolis Badgy is an economical complete solution and easy to use!
Evolis presents the Badgy solution, designed to help you print professional-quality color badges with perfect ease.
The Evolis Badgy fulfills all your needs for graphic personalization and instant card production, as single cards or in small batches.
Badgy200 is ideal for producing personalized cards:
- Staff ID badges
- School ID cards
- Membership cards
- Loyalty cards
- Event badges
- Visitor badges
As part of the Evolis Badgy, the eco-design system aimed at reducing the environmental footprint of our products:
- Evolis Badgy uses recycled materials in the manufacture of its printers and consumables whenever possible,
- designs compact and lightweight card printers to reduce CO2 emissions from transportation and packaging,
- reduces the power consumption of its printers through a very economical hibernation mode.
A solution for instant badge issuance
A complete card printing solution
Badgy provides you with a turnkey solution, for PC or Mac, consisting of a plastic card printer, the Evolis Badge Studio® card personalization software, and a pack of consumables (color ribbon and blank plastic cards) for 100 prints.
In addition, a free card template library is available at www.badgy.com, where you can personalize the template of your choice, adding text, logos, photos, barcodes, and more.
Printing on demand
Evolis Badgy allows you to print your own cards instantly and completely independently.
Print your badges as you need them – as single cards or in small batches.
Evolis Badgy has an output of 95 color cards per hour. You can also import data from a database, adding information to your card designs in a single click, and launching a print run of your badges with one command, including variable data.
User-friendly, space-saving and professional
A stronger brand image
The Evolis Badgy printer edits personalized plastic cards, with professional-quality, edge-to-edge printing, highlighting your organization’s brand image.
Easy to use
Evolis Badgy is installed and used like a standard office printer. You load the cards in the feeder and retrieve them from the output hopper, both located at the front of the printer.
With the Badgy Premium Suite® software, you can easily control the plastic card printer from your computer, by receiving notifications.
Badgy print ribbons are easy to install and automatically recognized.
The Evolis Badgy printer is smaller than an A4 sheet of paper, which means it can fit easily into any workspace. Thanks to its lightweight (just 1.7 kg) and its carrying bag (sold separately), the Badgy can easily be transported.
- Direct-to-card dye-sublimation/Resin thermal transfer
- Single-sided printing, edge-to-edge
- Printing resolution: 260×300 dpi printing
- 2 million colors
- 16 MB RAM
- Color (YMCKO): 38 s per card (95 cards/hour)
- Monochrome: 11 s per card (325 cards/hour)
- USB 2.0 (1.1 and 3.0 compatible), cable supplied
- Space for Kensington® security lock
- Graphic printer notifications1: cleaning alerts, end of ribbon alert, ribbon due to end, etc.
Card management and specifications
- Feeder capacity: 25 cards (0.76 mm – 30 mil) to 40 cards (0.50 mm – 20 mil)
- Output hopper capacity: 25 cards (0.76 mm – 30 mil) to 40 cards (0.50 mm – 20 mil)
- Card thickness: 0.50 to 0.76 mm (20 to 30 mil), automatic gauge
- Card type: PVC cards
- Card format: ISO CR-80 – ISO 7810 (53.98 x 85.60 mm)
To maximize the quality and durability of the printed cards, the lifespan of the print head, and the overall printer reliability use the recommended ribbons.
- Ribbon capacity:
- YMCKO (included): 100 prints/roll
- Black monochrome ribbon: 500 prints/roll
- Automatic detection and configuration
- Ribbon in a cartridge for easier handling
- Integrated ribbon saving for monochrome printing
- Supplied with Evolis Badge Studio® + for designing and printing badges
- Import data from a database
- Windows ® (from XP onwards) and Mac OS X
- Supplied with Badgy Premium Suite® for Windows®:
- Printer management and conﬁguration tool with graphic notifications1
- 24/7 online support
- Compatible with Windows® (32/64 bits): XP SP3, Vista, W7, W8, W10
- Supplied with the Mac OS X driver (from 10.6)
Eco-friendly design, certifications and statement of compliance
- Prolonged standby mode and reduced electricity consumption
- CE, FCC, ICES, VCCI, CCC, KC, BIS
- Color ribbon (YMCKO): 100 prints
- 100 blank PVC cards (0.76 mm – 30 mil)
- Installation CD (print driver, Evolis Badge Studio® + software, and card templates)
- USB cable
- Power supply unit and cable
Size and weight
- Complete packaged solution:
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 315 x 385 x 285 mm (12.40” x 15.15” x 11.22”)
- Weight: 3.95 kg (8.71 lbs)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 148 x 200 x 276 mm (5.83” x 7.87” x 10.87”)
- Weight: 1.665 kg (3.67 lbs)