HID Global Software Solutions
Access Control Solutions
Trusted access control systems safeguard your physical and digital environments. As the world leader in access control solutions, HID Global provides the highest level of security for facilities, assets, networks, and resources.
Trusted Access Control
Our award-winning access control systems extend capabilities, improve operational efficiencies, and instill confidence that precious assets, resources, and people are secured and protected. HID’s best-in-class access control solutions enable:
- Trusted access, for the right people at the right times
- Safe environments for employees, visitors, and contractors
- User convenience and workflow optimization through integrated, mobile solutions
- Increased visibility, with real-time monitoring and cost-control functions
- Investment protection via scalable, forward-looking solutions
- Peace of mind, with expert, personalized concept-to-implementation support
With decades of experience in the development of strong access control solutions for physical and logical access, HID Global is trusted by organizations and governments to provide unsurpassed security and protection solutions.
HID Global develops best-in-class access control and authentication solutions that help governments and organizations stay ahead of an ever-changing threat landscape. When higher-level security and privacy are paramount, our modern, integrated solutions deliver:
- Strong multi-factor authentication without disruption to user workflow and productivity.
- Complete identity and credential management over the full lifecycle of identity—from the time trust is established to the retirement of a credential.
- PIV-enabled access control, compliant with U.S. Federal Government FICAM and FIPS 201 access control standards for agencies and contractors.
- PKI authentication for both physical and logical access, requiring two or more independent combined credentials.
- Enhanced end-user experiences through seamless integration and ongoing support.
HID Global’s strong authentication solutions serve a vital function in managing trusted access to sensitive data and networks, as well as critical and high-value assets.
Visitor Management System Solutions
The secure and professional approach to identify and manage visitors within your organization.
Visitor management is the recording and collection of visitor data, either manually or through automated check-in software, for the purpose of knowing who is in the facility, who they are visiting and how long they spent there.
Why adopt an automated visitor management system?
In many facilities, visitors are still registered using a handwritten paper log. While this method is perceived as quick and easy, it provides virtually no security and leaves visitor information available for anyone to see. Automated visitor management systems lend a more professional appearance to check-in systems, enhance security, and meet compliance mandates for the collection and auditing of visitor data.
- Enhance the professionalism of the enrollment process and visitor check-in with a digital check-in system
- Provide additional safeguards by screening against felony and sex offender watch lists if applicable
Improve security by identifying who is in a facility quickly and accurately, especially in emergency situations
- Conduct analysis/reporting on visitor data, quickly and easily via visitor management software
HID Global, a trusted security industry leader, has put its expertise behind visitor management. We offer a highly secure and reliable visitor pass solutions and check-in software to meet the needs of small or large organizations.
What Do I Need My Visitor Management System to Do?
Whether you are currently using a paper guest book for visitor sign-in, have lobby attendants greet and check-in visitors, or have an unattended lobby, HID Global’s EasyLobby® visitor management system can support a streamlined single lobby or fully-featured solution for multi-site organizations.
Choose the EasyLobby visitor management solution that best suits your needs. The decision matrix to the right can help you determine which product is right for you.