With a high level of security required around the world, Swiftpro products provide unmatched security encoding technologies to ensure that identity card programs cannot be altered or counterfeited to protect one’s identity. Some of our security features include:
- Dye-sublimation UV printing
- Security Erase function to scramble data
- Contactless IC
- 1D and 2D barcodes
- Additional magnetic stripe encoding
Swiftpro printers print your card image to the underside of InTM retransfer film. The film is then applied to the surface of the card, sandwiching the image between the film and the card.
- Dual InTM film protection INTM2
- Patch/Overlay layer security
- Bend remedy unit to correct bending of the card
- Optional laminators available
Our retransfer card printers offer high-resolution 300 DPI or 600 DPI print capability for clear, sharp imagery. You can also print edge-to-edge over the entire card surface.
With 600 DPI microprinting, you can print text at a size that is invisible to the naked eye and appears to be simply a shape or photo. Microprinting is mainly used as an anti-counterfeiting technique.