Newbart Products and DIR Contract Information
Note: You must reference Contract # DIR-CPO-4832 on your purchase order.
All orders will be fulfilled by Newbart Products
Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services from Newbart Products.
Please contact Newbart for the latest product information.
- IT Support
How to Order
1. For product information, visit the Newbart Products website or contact email@example.com
2. For DIR discount pricing information, refer to the Brand Links below.
3. Send Purchase orders to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 281-561-0518. Your purchase order MUST reference the DIR Contract Number DIR-CPO-4832.
4. E-mail or fax your purchase order and quote form to your designated vendor sales representative.
- Card Exchange
- HID Global
- Newbart Products
- Team Nisca
Warranty and Returns
Products purchased under the DIR Contract will utilize their original manufacturer warranty.
Returns vary by manufacturer and may be subject to a restocking fee.
Any returned item must be unopened prior to requesting an RMA.
For continued support, please refer to our support page.
Newbart Products provides various education information technology (IT) products and related services. You can purchase directly through this DIR contract. Contracts may be used by state and local government, public education, other public entities in Texas, as well as public entities outside of the state. Re-sellers are not allowed on this contract.
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
- DIR-CPO-4832 Contract
- DIR-CPO-4832 Appendix A Terms and Conditions
- DIR-CPO-4832 Appendix B HUB Subcontracting Plan
- DIR-CPO-4832 Appendix C Pricing Index
- DIR-CPO-4832 Appendix D Service Level Agreement
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity Book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 680-87 – Surveillance and Counter Surveillance Equipment and Supplies
- 920-31 – Installation of Computers, Peripherals, and Related Equipment (Including Software)
- 655-96 – Video Capturing Devices Connected to Computers or Computer Networks, (Web Cameras)
Contact information for Vendor and Designated Order Fullfillers:
Newbart Products, A Division of Rackmount Solutions
Phone: (281) 561-5557